Accelerate your child's maths learning
The world’s leading virtual maths tutor, designed by expert educators.
What is Maths-Whizz?
- Maths-Whizz is an online virtual maths tutor that caters to your child’s unique ability
- Simulates the behaviour of a human tutor, adapting to your child’s individual needs and pace of learning.
- Maths-Whizz gives your child the right lessons at the right time, addressing gaps in learning and accelerating learning.
- Aligned to the national curriculum supporting in school learning.
- Makes maths fun with gamification allowing children to learn through play, create their own avatar, win gems and gain points.
- Lets you monitor their progress and engage in their learning.
What to expect
The initial assessment typically takes around 30 to 60 minutes to complete, which your child can complete in multiple sittings.
Set aside time, between 30-90 minutes each week, each week for Maths-Whizz so it becomes a routine. Research shows that students learn best in small chunks – Top Tip: plan several sessions per week of just 10 to 20 minutes at a time.
Your child may be inclined to over-use Maths-Whizz initially as the novelty and gamification can create excess enthusiasm. It is best to retain a steady routine of usage and simply keep that going long term; a weekly schedule will help turn learning into a habit (use the weekly planner to set your schedule).
Aim for at least 3 to 4 progressions a week, even during school holidays, and use Topic Challenge for extra practice and consolidation. You should see visible progress within 3 months, even more so within 6 months. Guaranteed progress over a year or your money back (subject to Terms and Conditions).
Login to your parent account to monitor your child’s learning – look out for steady usage and progress.
GUARANTEED Progress or your money back!
Guarantees progress whatever your child’s story, or your money back. We thought it wise to check that our product delivers the progress we promise – average maths age improvement by twelve months or more within one year from their initial assessment (subject to terms and conditions).
Loved by children, trusted by parents
With your parent account, instantly understand your child’s true level of ability, monitor progress and give encouragement with virtual messages, certificates and rewards.
If you have any questions
Get in touch
Whether you’re totally new to Whizz and looking for more information, or a long-term customer seeking support, our dedicated team are here to help.