Harness the power of the UK’s leading Virtual Maths Tutor to accelerate your child’s maths learning
What is Maths-Whizz?
The world’s leading Virtual Maths Tutor, designed by expert educators
- Maths-Whizz is designed to act like a human tutor and provides all the benefits that come with it.
- AI enabled Virtual tutor developed by leading educators from the University of Oxford and Harvard, following the UK curriculum.
- Maths-Whizz gives your child the right lessons, right when they need them.
- Makes maths fun with gamification allowing your children to play games, create their own avatar, win gems and gain points.
- Lets you monitor their progress and sends you reports of their progress every week to gain more time for yourself.
What are the benefits of a virtual tutor?
✓ Tutoring is a proven way of ensuring every student, wherever they are in their learning journey, can learn according to their own needs and at their own pace.
✓ A Virtual Tutor gives your child the dedicated time and attention they need, that they may not always get in school.
✓ It systematically targets your child’s unique learning gaps.
✓ You don’t have to be a maths expert or educator to keep your child’s learning progressing.
✓ Your child’s unique learning journey is recorded in real-time, every step of the way, providing you with live visibility – no need to wait for the end of school report.
✓ Virtual tutoring works. For example, students who use the Maths-Whizz virtual tutor for 60 minutes per week, improve their maths age by, on average, over 18 months in their first year of use.
✓ More than anything, a virtual tutor sets your child up for long-term success, with a solid foundation in numeracy and other core mathematical skills.
Gain more time for yourself!
Maths-Whizz is designed to act like a human tutor and provides all the benefits that come with it. But at a fraction of the price and in a fun and interactive way that means your child is going to love learning maths.
And as a parent, you can monitor their progress, and gain more time for yourself as Maths-Whizz works best when parents do not help their children; Maths-Whizz teaches and helps your child when they need it.
Over one million students around the world have progressed their maths learning and knowledge using Maths-Whizz.
You can be secure in the knowledge that Maths-Whizz follows the national curriculum in the UK. Many teachers who use Maths-Whizz to support their teaching attest to those children who make the most of Maths-Whizz doing the best in exams.